Tuesday 30 August 2011

Red Velvet Cupcakes



Had a bit of a baking day today. It does turn out to be a whole day, baking takes me forever! This was my first time using a piping bag for the cream cheese icing. OMG it's soooo yum! There is actually heaps of ingredients in these cakes. I was really surprised.

I got the recipe out of a Women's Weekly cook book called High Tea that I was given to me by my boyfriend's parents. It was meant to be a cake (As you can see). But....... I really wanted to make cupcakes instead! Much easier too as you don't have to deal with freezing it to be able to cut and layer it.







3 comments:

  1. Yum! We love red velvet cupcakes. Great job on making them!

    thanks for your comment on our blog
    www.alexandmilla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very good, would go well in England. I stumbled on your classy blog. People from Australia are often friendly online. Please have a good weekend.

    Russ

    ReplyDelete