Wednesday 20 June 2012

Velvet and Lace







Top: Ice
Pants: Made by me
Scarf: Mums
Knitted Jacket: Billabong
Shoes: Tony Bianco

I am loving the Grunge/90's trend at the moment. (I'm not saying this look is totally grunge at all but the trend and picture below inspired me to create these shorts. 

I am going to sell a few pairs of these on eBay next week or through my blog if anyone is interested. I am making a few of these gorgeous baby blue velvet pairs and I have a berry red colour as well. If any of my followers would like to purchase a pair directly through my blog and paypal I will give you them for $20AUD + postage (Approx $10 AUD). I will sell them on ebay for $25AUD + postage. 

If you're interested you can email me: little_lushes@hotmail.com :) :) :) 



Love this picture!! 

As you can see from my pictures, I have been trying to embrace my white skin this week and last. I think the tan will be back on tomorrow night though :P Two weeks is enough for me!I think those two girls in this picture look beautiful in theirs.  

If you didn't read my previous post I want to tell you I have just got Instagram. My username is Sophlife. I will follow everyone back who follows me :) Have a lovely day/night! 

Xox Soph 

10 comments:

  1. Those shorts are amazing can't believe you made them, you're so talented x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with this combo. You look fabulous. LOVE. Also, I just wanted to say thank you so so much for the super sweet comment about my wedding. You totally made my day and I really appreciate it. Stay fabulous. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeep I love those shorts! you are so so talented, I need a pair! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such perfect layering - you are a doll x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! Pretty shorts! x Elma

    www.reinadelamoda.fashionblogster.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure I could pull this look off but you look great :) I also have very pale skin ha ha

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. those shorts are so spiffy and cool :)
    xxx
    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT 

    ReplyDelete