Thursday, 28 June 2012

Naughty Purchases Balanced Out With Creations

I got some amazing bargains yesterday. I spent just over $50 and got all this!! 

 Shoes: Rubi Shoes $10
Sunglasses: Cotton on $2
 Shirts: Valley Girl $5
 Belts: Gold from Cotton On $2 Silver from Tempt $7

 Stockings: Rubi Shoes $10

 What I wore today :) 

So I have a race day coming up in July. It's a breast cancer fund raiser event which is why I'm going to make a pink dress. I bought this really pretty satin above. 

These are a few ideas I am tossing up in my head. I am an amazing sketcher as you can see haha. I hope these translate to my proper vision in your heads. 






My last sketch was inspired by this dress. 



I was knitting a blanket... but now I've decided to make a mini body con type of skirt instead. This is the front of the skirt finished. Now just do make the back and sew it together. I hope it works out! 

Hope my dress also works out so I can show everyone. Have you bought or made anything recently? 

Xox Soph

10 comments:

  1. lovely collection :)
    hello dear!
    Join my giveaway HERE open for internationally ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice casual outfit!

    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, good deal!

    Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait to see pics of this dress in the making. Talented little one! Love Barbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great items :) I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome buys, hun! Love your sketches too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post! If you have a minute, please check out my

    blog and follow me if you liked it. I'll appreciate it so

    much! Thanks!

    $30 RIRE giveaway

    on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great knitting skills! Cute silver shoes! Would you like to follow each other?

    http://southerngloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. woah nice :) you surely are creative and have interesting ideas ! keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete