Thursday, 24 May 2012

New DIY Pieces










What can I say...? I have been quite busy sewing lately! I love being able to create items that are unique, fit well and cheap. It's really exciting when they work out too. I absolutely love my white chiffon and sequin skirt. I have been wearing it a lot. It's definitely a hit in my wardrobe. 

Top: Made it myself
Skirt: Made it 
Shoes: Wittner
Sunglasses: Ebay (SOOOO cheap... around $3!) 
Bracelets: (Top to bottom of wrist): Primark x 2, Target, Sportsgirl.
Earrings: Bali
Necklace: Colette Accessories








Ok I know so the leggings are a bit crazy. They were one of those visions in my head that turned out a bit different in reality. Do you know what I'm talking about? It's so heartbreaking when your ideas don't always work out! 

The way I made them was really stupid I have to say. I know exactly how I should have made them now so will give them another go in white velvet and see how they turn out. 


Top: Bettina Liano
Red Velvet Pants: Made
Cape: Top is from Chic-a-Booti and I added the chiffon and lace at the back
Shoes: Wittner
Necklace and Earrings: Colette Accessories

23 comments:

  1. I like the skirt in the first look!:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow cute,love the skirt
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, adore these pictures. all the details... beyond fabulous. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you always look fabulous :-)

    the first necklace is so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowww you look gorgeous! love the crop top x

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so pretty - love your top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfits! I am impressed that you made some of these pieces on your own. I love, love your shoes too. ;)

    Also, thanks for visiting my blog, You Like It? I Made It!, and complimenting the pastel hi-lo skirt that I made. I am now following you and I hope you will follow also. It's always exciting to meet other bloggers that sew also. ;)

    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the purple lace top! You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beautiful, I cannot believe you made those things yourself. You are so talented!!

    http://www.101fashionstreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your first outfit and that skirt is lovely. I have a similiar skirt like that ;)

    Thanks for your comment :) I'm following you now. Hope you liked my blog and follow me too ;)

    Have a good week!

    xoxo

    http://petitemini.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The first look is fantastic! I like the necklace and the crop top :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so creative! I think the leggings are a cool idea!
    And thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think those leggings are fabulous!!! I saw a similar denim pair on ebay going for $20 but I was pretty hesitant cause I have no idea if it would fit me!

    I love how your outfit DIYs cause they fit you like a glove and they're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great blog! I really enjoy leafing though!!!

    What do you say to follow each others blog on GCF and bloglovin to keep in touch this way?

    My best wishes,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey! Nice blog, I really love your style!

    http://thefashionencore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That top is gorgeous!

    I've got a jewellery giveaway if you and your readers would like to enter!
    It's very simple and you could win a voucher to recieve pieces from the likes of Low Luv and House of Harlow. No need to follow me, just a great opportunity to win a great prize, xo


    L U A R

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the first outfit!!

    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. loving the first outfit!!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. ooh girl i'm loving that first pair of shoes! how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the skirt!! So pretty - wish I could make my own clothes!!

    ReplyDelete