Thursday 15 September 2011

New project!

As I'm having a bit of a break from uni and work, I have some free time on my hands with 4 days off a week. I got a sewing machine for my birthday from my boyfriend. I have a masquerade 21st coming up so I want to make something special for that. I also want to make some summer cut out maxi dresses and some short cut out dresses for summer that can be dressed up or down.

 These are some styles of dresses I want to make. I bought some material to make a dress and a top on Monday. I haven't used a pattern this time. Instead, I have just traced around some clothes I already have. We'll see how well this works... I really hope they work out. I'll be SO upset if they don't! :'(




1 comment:

  1. I wish you were my friend so I could take advantage of you when I needed a new dress :p haha
    Make one I want to see how it comes out!!

    - gab
    - sfs

    ReplyDelete